Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walking In

Okay...so in this dream I was at school. I think we had just come back from an assembly. I really had to go to the bathroom. So I knew I was going to miss the bus. As I walked to the bathroom, I passed by a bunch of kids playing saxophones in the middle of the hallway. When i got to the restrooms, I realized there was two of them. So I went into the second. I walked in and saw clothes everywhere. The sound of people kissing sounded throughout the room. I stood in shock and disgust, then I heard one of them talk and I recognized his voice. He was normally a very respectable kid and would never do anything this stupid. So I said loudly, "Oh my God!" and walked away. Obviously, they heard me. I went to tell someone and decided I didn't care that much, so I walked back. They were coming out and he said to me, "You can't tell anyone." I told him I wouldn't. Then all three of us walked silently down the hall until she ran.

The weird part is that he had a lot of features of one of my other friends. The one friend I worry about getting into stupid trouble like this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Walking In

Carl,
Often the image of a bathroom or restroom and the need to go represents a need to either eliminate something about yourself or a need to let something out. Since there are two restrooms in your dream then there may be two possibilities as to how to go about this task. You choice the second. There you find clothes. Clothes often symbolize the persona, your public self and how others may perceive you.

The two restrooms also may be addressing two possible ways to react to how others perceive you. One is the attitude of 'I don't care'. The other would probably be a deeper sense of wanting to fit in. The features of 'one of my friends' may allude to characteristics of that friend. You may not like how others perceive you {or how you think others perceive you} and wish to eliminate certain characteristics about yourself, perhaps being more like friends you admire or even hang out with. But there may be other friends with characteristics you wish to avoid because of the conflicts they cause in your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Walking In

Hi Carl

You have some things to learn - that is why this dream is located at school. My guess is that you are usually a pretty respectable person and may be concerned about some of the deeper goings on inside yourself. These may have to do with your feelings/ emotions regarding intimate relations (kissing), or how to publicly exhibit emotions.,,, something along those lines. Are you keeping your feelings to yourself, concerned that if you express yourself someone you have feelings for will run off?

Do parts of this fit win with what is happening in your life now?
Reflect on the responses that happened in side you when you were reading this ?

All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present