Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
re:snakes

Hi,

I need Your help in pscyho analysis of my dream.Its going to be a great help for me to understand my own inner and subconcious feeling.

i am on the verge of break up with my boyfriend.but whenever i was upto meet him,just before that somedays i see dream of snake who friendly and harmless and a small one like we see in toons,but as i feel scary of that and try to kill that snake.the most important part and common thing of my dream is that snake is very cute harmless and small Secondly its there in my home and thirdly i try to kill it but.at the end anyhow that snake rescued himself from me and then tries to talk with me amicably....

my worry is whenever i am on the point of meeting my EX guy i see this dream some days early before seeing him...why...it happened with me thrice...dreams were similar but basis is same in all the dreams.

Please help....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 & India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: re:snakes

ish,
The important thing to determine is the meaning of the snake in your dreams. It could symbolize a transformation which can represent an attractive change in your life {snake is cute and harmless} and at the same time be scared since the changes you faced were frightening {having to end the relationship}. Since these dreams come about when you are about to see your ex it could indicate fears and anxieties this breakup caused for you, and yet it was a release, a transformation to better things. I suggest you look at the relationship {if you are still seeing him indicates there is still an ongoing relationship} and determine where that fits and the possibilities it holds for the future. Perhaps your unconscious mind is suggesting a transformation is needed.

Snakes also can symbolize other things. Look at the Dream Dictionaries} and determine if any of the possible suggestions fit. If so post those possibilities and perhaps we will be able to determine more about your dreams.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hi....

I..got..the..point...that..snake...represents...transition....but...not...getting...the...point..about..my...relation...should..i..go...for..the...guy..as..he..is..again..inclined...towards...me...or,...should...i...take..it...as...to...leave...him...and...go...ahead....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26+india

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

ish,
I'm afraid I can't tell you whether you should go for the guy or not from one dream. Anyone who says they can, you need to watch your pocketbook. This is most likely a personal dream that only you can understand. A series of dreams may lend some light on how you should handle the affair but not one dream. At least not ina simple language of do or don't. The dream gauges your emotions and displays those aspects that have enough emotional energy that requires your attention.

If you have had other dreams you feel arerelated to this one post those and perhaps we can learn more about each.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Ish,
I once had a snake dream in relation to a relationship i was "escaping" from.I felt I needed something to change in me. So I put my hand into the river(in my case) and let the snake bite me.( sometimes in dreams you can be a little bit awake, especially if you are thinking about dreams a lot.)
I surrvived the bite and things changed.

Hope things work out just as you need them to.
Nicola

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 country NSW Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present