Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nightmare

Had a nightmare where I was going by a hall closet I got sucked in. The door closed and I bang on the door and screamed for someone to help, and I felt so much dear I can't tell whether I was shaking in my dream or in real life.

what does this dream psycologically mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Nightmare

Robert,
Closets are places where you store things to keep them out of sight. What you need to do is determine what things in your life you wish to keep out of sights, either from others or even yourself. Deep down you are asking for help. This may involve deep emotional issues. Or at your age, it could be something less traumatic and have to do with development of ego or persona.

Also, there is the possibility you are feeling closed in by something in your life. There may be pressures that are 'sucking' you in, making you feel closed in by what may be something that is not what you want to do.

What has your life been like up this time? Has there been any emotional experiences that you may have stored out of sight, in your unconscious mind?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Nightmare

From what you have said theres two main explanations for the nightmare that my subconscious is trying to tell me. A. I'm hiding something or B. I probably feel a loss of control. Its most likely B, I do feel a lack of control, and a huge uncertainity about my future... but interestingly when I have dreams where Im in a dark zone like in a closet or being under a dark table.... I shake while the dream. After the specific nightmare i had a dream (mightve been sleep walking) where I went to a different familiar closet taunting the "thing" that mightve drawn me in the first place. In a previous dream I went under a dark table in dark living room and I began to shake with fear.... and I had the dream over and over again. Eventually during the dream after I would shake I would laugh outloud and mock whatever was trying to scare me under the table..... what is difficult to explain is nothing was under the table with me.... it was going under the dark table all alone that made me scared...

this is probably confusing as anything but I hope you can help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 USA

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? once

stats from 7-14-10 to the present