Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help Wanted-Forum Contributors

I have noticed a lot of new names at the Dream Forum who are providing their insights to posted dream requests. If you are interested in becoming a regular Forum contributor you are welcome to do so. There need only be a genuine interest in Jungian dream psyche and a desire to share your insights with others, with the deepest desire in helping others. Respect for others and their opinions must be shown at all times.

For those who can give of their time, and who have begun {if not already well versed in Jung} an education in Jungian psyche, the status of 'Forum Contributor' is available if you will make regular contributions to the Forum. This can be down by providing your thoughts and insights to posted dreams. After a time of continuing contributions you can become a 'qualified' Forum Contributor. You will qualify for a page created in your name, that will be available FREE for all contributors. You will be listed as a 'Forum Contributor just as I, Kathy and Steve, anf have your name listed above, below the main title on this page.

Here is the page created for Kathy.

As the number of dream requests increase there will be a great need for new contributors to help with the task of providing interpretations. Myths-Dreams-Symbols has been on-line since 1998 and although the Forum serves as a resourse for those wishing to better understand their dreams, I have had to limited to some degree the effort given to expanding the Forum because I know the demand for dream requests will be overwhelming. This can be solved if there are enough Forum Contributors to give interpretations. If there are a lot of 0's next to dream requests then the purpose of the Forum is deluted and becomes inaffective. I would rather not have the Forum if requests can not be answered, and answered by informed 'Jungians'.

To Become A Forum Contributor
If you wish to become a Forum Contributor please make a reply to this post with your request. I will contact you with further information.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Help Wanted-Forum Contributors

At the moment, I post personal replies in the mindset of helping give a second opinion or communion with the dreamers request, but that this is only my own personal take on things and my working life offen means I cannot read up on things as much as I'd like.

Personally, I feel I am too 'selfish' at the moment to be totally objective or to be confident that I am being totally objective? In this, I dont mean a selfish attitude of not caring about others ( although Im sure this is all too apparent in my shadow too too) but of sometimes being too self absorbed, simply because of the work that needs to be done on me, and that if I do not do, leaves me open and vunerable and looking to the past rather than the future.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Help Wanted-Forum Contributors

Claire,
Your honesty is refreshing. And you are being objective. Both are essential when dissecting dreams. Being able to detach oneself from personal views is most desirable when attempting to ascertain what anothers life may be. The house in another's dream is not your house. Once you get away from that notion you have taken a big step in 'reading' dreams.

There is a real difference between interpreting a dream and in reading a dream. Those who possess an intuitive aspect that allows them to look at dream from all angles will develop an ability to read dreams. I believe you are well on your way in being able to do just that.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present