Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Civil War heavy Symbolism

There was a civil war going on between the union and the confederacy . I was in the middle and was on the union side. It was outside. I got scared for a bit and ran into the woods with a comrade, I believe I male I can't remember, as I was walking through the woods a wolf jumped out and bit my arm and I shook it off. It ran away. I decided it was time to go back to the war with my comrade. On the way back we crossed over a bridge into a cemetery. There were a lot of graves and one in particular was surrounded by wolves. They were circling it. My comrade was afraid and I said I could handle it. I took out my cell phone and put on the flash for taking pictures and flashed it at the wolf, leaving one of the wolfs dazed and confused. I walked on back to the war, which was now smaller and in a sears like store. The side were smaller as well. The war was still going on strong though and an announcer let be known that '1000' had just died. I ran away from the war again because bullets were flying everywhere at me. As I walked through the store I saw a man , Indian I believe playing with his child, they were playing with a rubber ball. As I continued walking I saw two girls sweeping and cleaning the store with the civil war going on in the background. They were attractive to me. Finally an old women came and sole me a puzzle in a plastic bag that once complete become a necklace. The dream ended then.

Any thoughts and help on this would be greatly appreciated. I already have a lot of ideas but there is a lot going on here and well Thanks for any help all!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Lowell, Ma US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Civil War heavy Symbolism

Joel,
Wars in dreams are often a result of conflicts within the dreamer's life. Your particular war involving Union and Confederates may be from an interest in Civil War history or was stimulated by some encounter with the subject prior to the dream.

The symbolism of the wolf may say a lot about your dream. Look to the Dream Dictionaries to determine which if any may fit into your life.

At the end of the dream there is a focus on the feminine aspects. Perhaps this says something about your masculine attitudes. They may need to be 'cleaned' up, getting away from certain conflicts in life and choosing a less confrontation role in your actions and/or decisions.

Let me know your ideas about the dream. It seems to be more of a personal type dream and only you can accurately determine what that might be.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Civil War heavy Symbolism

I feel the wolf has something to do with irrational fears in my life. I have been going to therapy and really trying to change and have noticed a lot of positive changes already. Walking across the bridge to the cemetery signifies to me the fact of crossing over to new change. To finish this new change I need to lay to rest these old issues in the graveyard. The wolves are circling the one particular grave because thats what needs to be laid to rest. Flashing them with the light from my cell phone is me bringing awareness to these old issues and it leaves them confused, allowing me to put things to rest or start to. The civil war is the conflict in my mind. The number 1000 I think signifies new wholeness. The women selling me the puzzle is telling me that perhaps I am trying to figure myself out and when done a jewel will be mine. Just my thoughts...But any other perspectives could help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Lowell, Ma US

stats from 7-14-10 to the present