Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Interpretations

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the dreams I had.

I had this dream, then two days later I had another weird dream.

The first dream that I had was that I went on a trip with my father. We went to this house that I've never seen before. I knocked on the door and me and my father hid to begin with. My uncle is the one that answered the door. He looked and then closed it again. So I went and knocked again. This time when he came to the door my dad and I said hello. My uncle stepped out on to the porch and we talked. He asked about my sister, but we told him that she was with her friend thomas at the hotel. Then he told me that he didn't like GB because he hung out with Johnie. Then I woke up.
When I told my parents about this dream and described the house they then told me that the house that I was talking about was my fathers parents house from before I was born. Now the guy that in the dream my sister was with in the hotel room is her ex bf, and the anitals GB is her bf now, the other guy no one knows about. Another thing that didn't registar to me until after a few minutes was that my uncle passed away about 4 years ago.

If anyone could help me that would be great.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, WV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dream Interpretations

Kacey,
It seems you have an understanding {albeit unconscious} of how important dreams can be. Otherwise you would have dismissed the dream and not confided in your parents for help.

Your dream may be about relationships. The father's house, the one before you were born may relate to the house your father and uncle grew up in thus making this house a symbol for one or both of them. Since in the beginning {of the dream} you and your father hid, this may represent something you unconsciously recognize about this house {father and/or uncle}. Was there anything out of the ordinary in the relationship between your sister and your uncle? You may want to quiz your parents further to gain insights to yours and your sister's early life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present