Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Geneva, a German man, a lake and parascending/watersking

I think I know the origin of this one as I was thinking about a cousin of mine before I went to sleep, have not seen her for years and was not close to her - Jennifer - (which means 'bearer of light', as does Lucifer - not that she bears any resemblance to anything diabolic!).

Was also thinking about urban foxes as a male German friend of mine is studying them (he is a Biologist doing a PhD)

I dreamt about Geneva and a lake (which is known as Lake Leman, not Lake Geneva. Also may have been thinking about Geneva as Jennifer Juniper (Donovan song) may have caused link to Juniper (as Genevieve/Geneva means Juniper). German man with brown eyes, fair-medium brown hair, strong/outdoorsy type.

Lake - wihich seemed steel grey and quite rough - not becalmed. Quite close to the shore as could see mountains and they too were steely grey. Looked as though it had been raining as sky was also grey and cloudy

Parachute tethered to me and me holding line to back of speedboat on water skis waiting to ascend in water with German man helping.

Anyway - probably all quite self explanatory, although the juniper link may be tenuous - it is also a type of cedar. I dreamt of cedar in my other terribly exciting dream (!) which I posted under 'shopping mall' etc, which thus far, hs yielded no interpretation.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Geneva, a German man, a lake and parascending/water skiing

Selma,
No doubt you have been studying up on dreams. Since you are the one having the dream you should know more about the possibilities. If you will post the dream as you remember it separate from your comments I will give my unbiased opinion.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Geneva, a German man, a lake and parascending/watersking

I havent been studying dreams - I happen to know a lot about botany/biology and folklore/myths and legends etc.

Dream in skeletal form:

German man. Brown eyes. Fair hair. I am told his first and surnames. Surname begins with 'B', it is German.

In Geneva. Can see moutains. Lake Geneva. Grey,troubled. Moutains, grey, Sky, grey. Looks liek winter/has been raining.

Speedboat. Me in water. German man straps me into harness and I prepare to be towed to do parascending. Idont actually get to parascend as I wake up. (parachute attached to skiier, is towed , ascends and rtavels along, then descends into water)

(I used to waterski when I was younger, but have not done so for many years. Used to do it in all weathers too - on lake, sea. Lake I used to ski on was Llangorse Lake in Wales, near Brecon. Beautiful, but brrrr...cold in winter, as was the sea - New Years Day off the Mumbles, South Wales or Dorset/Cornwall coast in the UK can be pretty bracing at any time, let alone winter)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present