Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
freaky dream about sex with my brother

I am completely perturbed by a dream I had last night. In it my brother and I were having sex, or attempting to have oral sex. I have a terrible time remember dreams, but this one stuck, it hit me this afternoon when I suddenly thought, OH MY GOD! I had a dream about me and my real, full-blooded brother engaging in sexual activities. I do not consider myself freaky or demented, and am hoping that this has something to do with me evaluating the way I handle relationships with me in my life.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: freaky dream about sex with my brother

Cindy,
Lust in your heart for your brother. In ancient times such a thing would not have been uncommon {Roman emperors were known to indulge in such relationships as well as homosexual}. But your dream is less about lust and more about communication with your masculine side {see Anima/Animus}. Your brother would represent that masculine self. Perhaps he because he is close family you see communicating with him as a way of developing your won masculine side {perhaps not unlike those qualities your brother possesses}. It may even represent an attachment to your brother, much like the mother attachment in Freudian philosophy.

Another possibility is there may need a better communication with your brother in waking life. Oral is speaking to one another, you trying to communicate with your brother {and vice versa}. How is the relationship with your brother? Could it improve my better communication.
Or is there already a developed communication with your brother? The dream may be emphasising for one reason or another the good relationship you have with your brother. Do the two of you tend to agree on many things, have many things in common?

If there is more from the dream that you can add, that may help in understanding the dream message. I also encourage you to read the links I have provided in the left column to help you better understand how dreams function. They do have a purpose and understanding how they function can be helpful in understanding yourself.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present