Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
im dreamimg im pregant

i've just started seeing someone and ever since i met him iv dreamt im pregnant 3 times !! its not possible i am because i just started seeing him and everytime in my dreams i have a baby boy weird hey

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: im dreaming im pregnant

Natalie,
Since it is not possible {are you sure?} for you to get pregnant then the dreams symbol would be symbolic and not literal. Although most dream images are symbolic, there are instances where the dream will be literal in its speach. The wise body provides info to the mind that can be picked up in a dream prior to your conscious mind knowing about it.

Pregnancy often means there is something new, or something about to give birth in your life. That new thing in your life may simply be the new guy you have starting seeing. Of course that could give 'birth' to a whole new arrangement of emotions. The '3 times' may be significant. How many times have you seen him? Does 3 have any meaning or associations to this new guy?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: im dreamimg im pregant

hi thanks for the reply on my dream im sure im not pregnant and sorry i dont understand about the 3 thing sorry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

sorry iv read again and understood. i must say im abit freaked out as i saw this lad for the 4th time a few days ago but that was 3 times iv seen him since i posted the message if im making sence so you are right when i posted the message id seen this lad 3 times :S and iv dreamt im pregnant 3 times.

natalie

Natalie,
Thanks for your follow-up post. Every response to our interpretations provides new insights to the dream world. And hopefully gives you new insights to your own world.

Using Jung's approach to dreams there is most always a good possibility to understanding a dream. Dreams with very little content like yours can be harder to discern. Usually it takes a lot more information to get to the message{s} of a dream but I guess I did better than usual with yours.

Numbers, in fact all symbols, have meaning. You just need to compare them to your waking life, and/or unconscious mind where past experiences are stored, and see where they fit. An experienced Jungian dream interpreter can help fit the dream in the person's life. Of course it is the dreamer who knows for sure if there is validity to an interpretation. That is why follow-ups to an interpretation is so helpful. A little clarity and the possibilities to understanding a dream increases greatly.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present