Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
boxes of paintbrushes??

Last night i dreamt of three boxes full of all different sized paintbrushes. I was trying to find the biggest one but couldn't find one i liked. Any thoughts?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: boxes of paintbrushes??

Emily,
Boxes are square and thus often symbolic of your true emotions or self. The different sized paintbrushes may be addressing those true aspects of your life, seeking to show which is or should be most important. If you try to paint yourself as something you are not, finding the right sized paintbrush becomes very difficult. Or painting over your true emotions only leads you away from the real truth. And since there were only 3 boxes {4, or a square box with four sides, is the number for wholeness} you may not quite be there, or being truthful to yourself or others

Since you are still very young, I would look to your ego self, or waking life to determine what aspects that are in conflict {3 and trying to get to 4 can create much conflict}. Are you trying to paint something that it is not? Or are trying to find that place in life that fits you?

A question that may be relevant. Have you recently had experiences choosing make-up?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

In my waking life i have been feeling like I am not good enough or that some of my family don't see me as smart/capable as my brother. I dont know if this could have anything to do with it? I do sometimes feel like i have to make myself "look" better with reading different types of books or being able to do something because i think it will make me look more impressive to my family? i basically feel like the black sheep because my brother is a brain and i am more creative. Do u think the paint brushes may be me trying to portray or paint myself as some thing i am not?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Emily,
Your paintbrush dreams are most likely reflecting those inferior qualities you feel about yourself. You have stated your desire to paint yourself as being better as others around you, an equal to your brother and impressive to everyone. This can explain the boxes of paint brushes {the box which represents the number 4 is the wholeness you seek but you are stuck at number 3}.

My suggestion. Try not to worry about other people and concentrate on those positive aspects. You state you are creative. Focus on that and within time that part of you will naturally shine. Reading is good, knowledge is even better. The big paint brush you are looking for may be that creative person within that seeks to be let out. Brainiacs can only build. Creative people create. Buildings fall down, creation expands without limitations.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present