Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
im coming 4 u

ello
iv had this dream for the past week and it is really freakin me out . i have this dream that i am in a forest and it is the dead of nyt. i fall asleep and wen i wake up i am on top of a cliff looking down. then there is a hand on my shoulder n whispers in my ear that he is coming for me n that he will make me ay for wat i did 2 him. then he pulls out a knife and cuts a deep line into my right shoulder. he then pushes me 2 the ground n beats me. i then wke up n find a scar on my right shoulder. this probably could just be a scratch but it freaked me out. the voice is of my ex boyfriend who did once hit me because he thought i was seeing someine else. i broke up with him after this but now im truly afraid that he is coming for me.
please help me understand this dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: im coming 4 u

Sarah,
Have no fear, the dream is not about your boyfriend coming to get you. He has already done that by leaving an emotional mark on you. That is probably what the dream is about. You had to make a decision about the relationship {this is the cliff, unconsciously looking back at that decision}. The emotional pain is the knife cutting into you. You couldn't 'shoulder' the abuse. The actual experience you had when he beat you is what is making you pay.
You need to move on and not let it 'cut' into any longer. Because of this bad experience you may be more cautious about future relationships {a good thing}.

As for the scratch on your shoulder, a coincidence.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: im coming 4 u

thanks gerard for putting my dream into perspective

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present