Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
he is watching me

dear dream person
I keep having these dreams. I would go to sleep and someone would be talking to me a man. He is wispering things to me but its as if it is a different language. Than I wake up and he is standing over my shoulder there in my room. He looks like he is going to harm be but he doesnt. What is going on

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: he is watching me

Hi

It sounds like you are meeting your anima - the male side of your psyche, in your dreams. He stands over your shoulder, as he is waiting to be integrated and possibly the issue appears to 'weigh' on your shoulders at the moment - ie - it needs attention.
You are apprehensive about meeting this side of your in your psyche - there is a perceived threat - but he doesn't harm you - there is nothing to fear about this process. I would imagine that if you face this figure without fear and with acceptance, your journey of self development and personal growth will develop and rather than appearing as someone looking over your shoulder, perceived as a threat to you, your anima will appear in lots of different ways as a helpful male figure - who will enable you to gain insights and move onto the goal of individuation - the male and female sides (anima and animus) meeting and uniting in harmony to develop a fuller, more whole self.

From your age - this initial recognition of another side to you and other aspects to integrate is completely normal - so relax and enjoy the insights, confidence and understadning this process can bring.
Good luck

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present