Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Everyone loves Raymond dream

I dream every night and have really strange dreams most of the time however, this ended by someone calling my name to wake me up. I was dreaming that I was watching Everyone Loves Raymond and Raymond was commenting in his voice about couples that were walking by. The 1st couple walks by holding hands and they are visibly in love he says" oh they remind me of the Fitzpatricks"(i don't know such a couple) the next couple walks by he says "aw they remind me of mom and dad" Then i look over & there is a mouse on Raymond's shoulder that says "PSST"(to get my attn)in a sweaky voice that I think raymond is immitating the mouse says "if you give me a departing treat I will tell you a secrete" Then I hear my name called 3 times in my husbands voice each time getting louder and more urgent and I wake up.What scared me is that I wear hearplugs to sleep & I thought my husband was trying to wake me up but he was fast asleep. I know this is long but any thoughts.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34, Toronto, On

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Everyone loves Raymond dream

Jana,
Perhaps there is something you need to wake up to that you are ignoring or repressing. The Raymond character may be alluding to relationships {his character in the show is quite self centered}. Perhaps his comparing the relationships of the two couples walking by are in contrast, or in line, with the relationship you have with your husband.

The mouse, a timid creature, may represent something with your unconscious {where our deepest secrets are kept, even secrets we hold from ourselves} that wants to whisper the secret emotions you possess about someone or some thing.

The part about the voice getting louder may be the unconscious voice getting louder, wanting/needing to whisper these 'unconscious secrets'. It is probably a coincidence that you were dreaming this dream and your husband was trying to wake you.

Observations. What is the relationship with your husband. Is he anything like Raymond? Is your relationship with your husband anything like your parents? If you provide your impressions perhaps we can get a better understanding of this dream, and perhaps insights to how you really feel about your relationship{s}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

You may be watching Raymond a little bit too much, or maybe you watch it befor you go to sleep? If you have a buisy lifestyle, you may not get time to spend with your husband, or maybe you have children who are getting in the way of "alone time"? Have a weekend together with no "Everybody loves Raymon.", have a bit of a "I love my husband time".

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 surrey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Thank you for giving me some insight. I do not watch Everybody Loves Raymond but I think the relationship with the character is because he does the voice in Ice Age and we were going to watch the movie this weekend. The general tone of the dream was very humorous than it changed to urgent and concerning the moment my name was called. My husband wasn’t trying to wake me up because he was sleeping. That part of the dream just seemed so weird. It was like something (perhaps me?) either didn’t want me hear the secret or needed me to end the dream right away. My husband is very similar to my father and my father was the biggest influence in my life (he past away 7 years ago this month). There might be some truth to me spending more one on one time with my husband as we do have 2 children. So thank you for the ideas!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34, toronto

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present