Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
paint colors/S19 or S17

Could any one tell me what the paint colors are for Speedex?
Also: when I was getting my hood ready for sandblasting I found the S19 decal was placed on top of the S17 decal. Is there any difference in the model numbers? If so what?
I'm still undecided what to do with my tractor. It has been dismantled, sandblasted and primed, but is still in pieces. Would this eyesore be worth any thing or is it scrap? Thanks, Steve

Re: paint colors/S19 or S17

Steve, if you can find the serial # on the frame under the motor on the pulley side we can tell if it is an S17 or s19. also do you have a transaxle or the two speed fwd. rev. transmission?/ the S19 had a transaxle 4 forward 1 rev.

Instant Messenger: Tractor Model

You mean Rustoleum safety red isn't the correct paint color? I thought I had it matched pretty good. I guess that means that safety yellow on the wheels isn't right either. Oh well, at least it isn't rust colored any more. :)

(I'm still undecided what to do with my tractor. It has been dismantled, sandblasted and primed, but is still in pieces. Would this eyesore be worth any thing or is it scrap? Thanks)

Please don't say SCRAP in the same sentence as Speedex! Don't do that, paint it and put it back together, you will be glad you did.

Instant Messenger: Yahoo Messenger-firecop_1999

yes, please dont let it go to scrap...

Re: paint colors/S19

Just purchased a speedex s19 with all accessories what is the correct paint color for both body and wheels?