Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reproduction Parts

Hi guys, I have a fabrication business, and I am reproducing Speedex parts. Anything special you guys think we need? I am an enthusiast. My dad and I started restoring a couple of these awesome heavy duty tractors a few years ago making me realize the need for parts. Thanks, Gary

Instant Messenger: gjeeper04@yahoo.com

Re: Reproduction Parts

Good luck Gary, I see a few responses for you. Fellows I have seen some of Gary's work, looks very good sound and finishd appearance. Give him a try if you need anything special you just don't have the capabilities of doing on your own.

Hello Gary
Do you have the drag link for the Speedex 1630 ? Thae part number is: 2402-7003. Thanks.
Mike

Mike, Yes I can do the drag link. I will get a price for you after the holiday. I just need the exact measurement with your steering wheel centered. center the steering wheel then make sure the tires are pointed straight and measure from the center of the spindle lever hole to the center of the pitman arm hole. then we can make sure your steering will be exactly correct. Thanks for your interest, Gary of GP Fabrication, LLC. Check the new site www.gpfaball.com click on the word speedex at the top

Instant Messenger: gjeeper04@yahoo.com

yes actually,,,im looking for either a push snow blade /with the arms,,a bellystyle grader blade or a blade that hooks to the back..im wanting to use it on a model 1020 speedex.let me know where your at or what you can come up with. thanks Glen.

I could use a 3ph conversion for the regular Speedex hitch. I'd also appreciate your thoughts on converting to hydraulics or linear actuator for the lift. Thanks. Really glad to see that you are producing parts for us. Great simple machines.