Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help identifying what model speedex I have

I have an s-17 and an unknown speedex model that I need halp identifying. It has a briggs and stratton 5 3/4 hp engine on it but but i am unable to find a model number printed or stamped on the engine or the frame. If anyone can help it would be greatly apprectiated

Re: Need help identifying what model speedex I have

On the right front side. it might not be perfectly but close to the rear of the right front tire on the outside of the frame, will be a serial number for the tractor stamped into the rail. if it has a mower deck bracket on it, you might have to take it off. i had to on mine but not on another one. good luck. hope it helped.
Brandon