Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
was there a 1951 model 1020???

im new to the speedex family,,,so i am looking for info on this lil tractor,,,the guy i bought it from said it was a 1951 model 1020 if it is what attachments will fit and where can i get a manual???it runs great and everything seems to work,,,i just want to keep it that way. any info would really be great!

Re: was there a 1951 model 1020???

I believe that the 1020 is a mid 70's model. Check engine serial number for a year.If the engine is original that will date the tractor. It is always a good thing to join this web site for the information that is available to members. Check this site and E-Bay and any tractor shows that are in your area for parts and pieces. Good Luck Ron