Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belt/blades for S24 shaft drive rotary mower

Im trying to find out what belt size to use for a S24 42 inch mower deck. It is a Shaft Drive. I looked under belt sizes here on the site, from what I could see, it does not list the belt size needed for this deck. The belt I need comes from the engine down to the deck. It is not a chain or dual belt drive deck. Shaft driven blades.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for replacement blades? I see there is a company by the name of MaxPower that makes universal replacement blades, They have a 1 inch hole and the slots for the shear block posts. They look like they will fit. All the other universal blades have smaller mount-up holes and look too small. Amazon, among others, sell the MaxPower brand blades in 20 inch standard, and 20 inch mulch. Any suggestions would help.

David Walker