Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sickle bar help

I just bought a sickle bar mower setup that I believe is incomplete , and I am also sure I paid too much. Oh well. If someone on this forum has one and could share some detailed photos of how it mounts etc. I would appreciate the help. I have downloaded the owners manual from this site but it is a little confusing to me as I think I am missing parts or all of the clutch linkage, limit rod & transport weldment. It is hard to fabricate these parts without better dimensional information. Suggestions and help solicited.
Thanks

Re: Sickle bar help

Is it the one with the biger like gear box drive, if so i can help u

Re: Sickle bar help

jay
Is it the one with the bigger gear box drive, if so I can help you

Thanks for the response Jay, I somehow forgot to check for input and the first thing you know 6 months has gone by ! I do not know what a "bigger" gear box would be, looks big to me. I could send some pictures of what I have for your opinion.

John A.