Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1630 belt adjustment

Is there an exact adjustment for the clutch belt? I know it needs to be loose enough to disengage but I'm wondering if there's an adjustment to reduce belt wear.

On another problem, has anyone had problems with the tranny cover on a t-92 with the both stripping? I just bought this tractor and noticed it had a leak, I thought it was the seal but I noticed one of the bolts loose and the 2 on the belt side are striped. Is this a common problem or did the last owner have problems with gorrila strength? It should be easy enough to tap it to the next size and use some loctite to avoid this in the future. Will the top cover just come off or is there more to it than that?