Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

I've inherited a Speedex 1632 that I would like to sell to someone that would appreciate it. How can I find out what year it is?

Re: 1632

Check engine model and serial numbers then go to a Briggs site to confirm year of build!!!!!

Thanks for the reply! You wouldn't happen to know where to find the serial number on a 16 hp Briggs I/C 531 cc engine, would ya? Might help if I knew where to scrape the grease off.

On the very top of the air shroud to the left of the spark plug is a series of numbers. Model, type and code. Shoudn't be too hard to find!!
Good luck

Where is tractor and have a price? Chance of pictures sent to me at glperry4 at Yahoo dot com? Is this running and have deck or blade or anything with it?

I may be a little late asking, but do you still have this?