Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1831 repower

I just picked up an 1831 which had been repowered with a 16hp. I'd like to get another 18hp Briggs, does anyone out here have the model, type and code numbers I should be looking for? Thanks

Re: 1831 repower

Hello Dave, I just happen to have a Speedex Model 1831 with 18HP twin cyl. Briggs. This is the information you requested off mine...
Model ...2447
Type ....4059-01
Code ....92031112
Good Luck with your search, I really like my tractor as I mow about 2.5 acres with it. Just requires frequent engine oil checking as these I/C engines tend to use oil due to the horizointal set-up ...Mike Hamper

Instant Messenger: Model 1831 Engine Info.