Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
short tongue snowplow

I have an 1831 that I am trying to set up a snowplow for. The tongue I have available is a short tongue and the lift won't work as it sets. If anyone out there has a short tongue plow set up that works I'd like to email you some questions

Re: short tongue snowplow

I have a short tongue snow plow it is for a small frame tractor I don't know if its the same set up or not. Mine mounts to the frame and the lift bolts right to the lift arm. on mine I have to take off the part that lifts the rear hitch to lift the plow on the front. Don't know if I can help but I will try.