Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dues card

I just wanted to leave a message and let everyone know how much I appreciate the great dues card that Mike sends out to the members!!!!
It has always been the nicest that I recieve from all of the clubs that I belong to. Along with the dues card are cards that tell when the differant Speedexs were built and where to place your new decals along with three large picture cars of many of the tractors that are on this site.
Terrific job Mike and THANK YOU very much!!!!!!!!

Re: Dues card

Ron, First I just want to thank you for your posting on the site. I really appreciate the positive comments you made on the Member mailings and card. This support is what helps me continue working on new Graphics and adding to the site content. I am often slow in updating which causes me concern. However I am doing the best possible at this time. Again thank You ... Mike

Instant Messenger: Thank You Ron !