Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gonna be looking for S-32 or 1732 in future

HI, recently on GTTalk.com site, there has been postings about an S-32 model. I was not much aware of this one and had to come here and find more. I think this is really neat model and now want to find one. I won't have big money, but might have my 1622 with blade to trade for one. I live in Huntington, IN, NE in the state near FT. Wayne. I have bought SPDX tractors in Ohio many times and had some brought to me from PA even.

I also would like to see what is out there for 1732 model All Gear Drive. This tractor is very similar drive to my Power Kings and think would be neat to play with one of those. I know that engine is not a good one and many are blown. I would still be interested in one with bad engine, long as the rest is not missing lots of parts. Can find me at GTTalk site if aware of it, or on here. Not sure if can post email, but see needed to get on here, so maybe that one? Mike Hamper also knows how to find me if you ask. I see I also get notice if someone posts here, thanks.

Re: Gonna be looking for S-32 or 1732 in future

I know of an S32 w/front end loader for sale over here in Western NY State. Reputedly has some transmission issue.Runs but does not want to move. Looks in pretty good shape but too far away to be of interest to you I would think. Has been on Craigslist locally a couple times and I think it is right now. Search CL in the Rochester NY area.

Re: Gonna be looking for S-32 or 1732 in future

Hi, think that is same fella had it on the GTTalk forums. He was wanting a value for it. Most think the loader is the best part, not the tractor. I'm wanting the tractor, the loader not so much. He won't make a price to start, wants me to offer. I hate offering. Mine will be low to him I'm sure. He said East of Buffalo is where is at. I have friend in PA that picks-up tractors at times out that way, and have been kinda looking into it. With-out this guy to get it for me, could not do anything. Thanks for the info tho.