Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atwood Lake Speedex Folks were there.

The Atwood Lake Oct. 6-7-8 2017 attendance this year by Speedex folks was great. We were celebrating the 75 th anniversary of the 1942 Speedex tractors and we managed to have several of these tractors show up. Lots of good fun and conversation around the fire ring, lots of comparison talking about tractors and a great Friday evening supper. Thanks Chris Rice and staff for the meal. It was great to see everyone again especially those who have had health problems, thanks for coming. The weather was nice during the days and some rain at night. Thanks to all those that continue to support the web site and share information. A Great time had by all. For me the best was having my Grandson Josh home from the Marines and with me at the show again.

Instant Messenger: Atwood 2017