Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wiring1630 that has hydraulics

1630 wiring help. Got this one from a neighbor. He removed all wiring. I have the starter and a wire coming from the stator. Nothing else. I bought a new starter and battery. I know the ground goes to the frame. The hot goes to the ignition switch which then goes to a selinoid and then to the starter. I think this is all right but where does the stator wire go? This is my third speedex. One was a complete restore s24. The other I only got up and running. This one is a 1630 with hydros and will most likely sell after it’s running. Any help ? Or interest in buying. It does fire right up and run with the pull start. Thanks Dan.