Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New tractor now, looking for dating page.

Just bought a 1722 from Ohio fella. Got several manuals with it. I found the date stamps, but don't know how to read them. Where's those instructions? On here? Here's what I have so far.

Frame stamp 17223E10601 I'm assuming the E might be a year?? Have seen that info on older charts, but they seem to be for S models, so may not apply??

On a tag next to this stamp was SPEEDEX 7670 Never saw separate tag before, what is this?

How to upload a picture? Can do in this part or elsewhere?

Re: New tractor now, looking for dating page.

OK, back again, with Another new tractor! Same issue. Seems I might have a 1632, but not with hydro brakes. Here's tags

On plate 8182

Stamped frame 324A 631

Again assuming A might be year. 32 part of 1632? Not sure of the 4 after. Rest serial?