Speedex Tractor Forum

Welcome Friends!! Feel free to post your Speedex Tractor related questions and answers here. I will also post site news and information about additions to the site. Use this forum for questions, answers, or modifications you have made to your Speedex, Restoration tips and tricks, anything Speedex..If you have any information or personal knowledge on an asked question , Please volunteer your answer to the asking person...Don't hold back ..you can do it ....thanks Mike Hamper 

Speedex Tractor Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attachments FOR my S24

I found out that the owner before last was a friend of mine. I called him today and went and got some attachments for my tractor that had been with it, probably since new.
He had owned the tractor and attachments for about 25-30 years until approx 2 years ago. I never knew he had it. I got a draw bar, turning plow, laying off plow, cultivators, and some misc plow points. Everything is in good condition. I also got a pair of extra rear wheels & tires in good condition.
Now I have a question... although nothing appears to be bent, none of the things that should bolt up to the back of the tractor will fit, except the cultivators of course. The inside to inside measurement is the same on the tractor lift arms as it is on the attachments. I can fabricate a couple of pieces of flat steel with the proper size & spaced holes to make the attachments fit and even be adjustable height wise by mounting them above or below the lift arms. Is that the way it was done from the factory? I wish I could post pics to better explain the question, but hopefully you can understand what I'm tying to ask. Thanks.