Return to Website

Brother Larry Ritchey                      " Free Spirit " Artist: Jillane Curreen

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support,  to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are.  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.  What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.  

There are many different responses to crisis. Most survivors have intense feelings after a traumatic event but recover from the trauma; others have more difficulty recovering — especially those who have had previous traumatic experiences, who are faced with ongoing stress, or who lack support from friends and family — and will need additional help.

What you share in this forum, may prevent that next Accident, that next Casualty

Make sure to add your Website and e-mail address !

On any given thread click the mail box or the PC icon for email and URL addresses

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/apr/16/briefly37383

Accident claims lives of 2 on motorcycle
Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SUMMERVILLE — A motorcyclist and passenger were killed Tuesday afternoon in a collision with a pickup truck on Dorchester Road at Tyvola Road, the S.C. Highway Patrol said.

The Dorchester County Coroner's Office identified the motorcyclists as driver Barry L. Love, 20, and Nicole Lynn Stockdale, 19, both of Summerville.

About 4:40 p.m., the motorcycle hit the side of a truck driven by Berdina Cox, 51, of Summerville, Lance Cpl. Bob Beres said. Cox was coming off Tyvola Road and didn't yield to the motorcycle, which was going east on Dorchester Road, Beres said.

Cox was wearing a seat belt, Beres said. The motorcycle driver and passenger weren't wearing helmets, he said. The crash is still under investigation, and no charges have been filed, Beres said.

This story was found by me last night while surfing the safety / awareness issues for my own research and information. After receiving a contact back from one of the most posted responders to the comment board, I felt it was important to bring to this forum.

I was told I need not be a resident of S.C. to sign their petition and was asked if any friends would do them the favor also. This is a tragic story that could use some support.

Please, after reading this go ahead to the posted notes while they're still there. Time is short I believe, on how long the paper is keeping the note page up. Give it a read, then go to the posted site by JDV to a petition application to the state of S.C. to name a needed vehicular homicide / wrongful death type of law on the books.

This is his posting on the 19th, 3 days after two young people were taken out. Please give some support if you choose. From the rider taken down, but not silenced, Bodine. Thanks!!

Posted by JDV on April 19, 2008 at 5:16 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Apr 19, 2008 5:10 PM
CANDLELIGHT VIGIL @ 7 TONIGHT 4 NICOLE & BARRY-PLZ COME
IT WILL BE HELD AT THE ACCIDENT SIGHT AT ON DORCHESTER RD IN SUMMERVILLE.

PLEASE COME!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pleas...

PLEASE SIGN OUR PETITION FOR "NICOLE & BARRY'S LAW"!
NO $$ DONATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN !!
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE "ANONYMOUS" FEATURE IF POSSIBLE & PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OF SUPPORT, IT WILL HAVE MORE IMPACT THIS WAY, WE ARE GOING TO DO OUR BEST TO TRY AND GET THIS LAW PASSED, WE NEED YOUR HELP- PLEASE REPOST, REPOST, REPOST!!

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Nicole & Barry's Law-Vehicular Manslaughter in SC"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pleasedontkillusanymore?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------

Once again, thanks for signing the petition!
Sincerely,
-iPetitions Campaigns Team

p.s. If you would like to start your own free petition, you can do so
here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition