The Lee Majors Forum

Lets talk Lee

The Lee Majors Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Surprise!

Hmm, I reckon in your neck of the woods, Lee Majors would be 64 years and one day old.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey - did you know that Lee Majors and Alan Oppenheimer (who played Dr Rudy Wells in season 1 & 2 of the SMDM) have birthdays on the same day!?

How about that!

As Heath would say... "Small world, ain't it?"

Re: Re: Surprise!

You know you need to find something more constructive to do with yout time when you realize that you have been hanging around a fansite long enough to see the birthday message go from Happy 60th to Happy 64th!

NOT!

Replying to:

Hmm, I reckon in your neck of the woods, Lee Majors would be 64 years and one day old.

Replying to:

Hey - did you know that Lee Majors and Alan Oppenheimer (who played Dr Rudy Wells in season 1 & 2 of the SMDM) have birthdays on the same day!?

How about that!

Re: Re: Re: Surprise!

Well, who's birthday is it today?

Replying to:

You know you need to find something more constructive to do with yout time when you realize that you have been hanging around a fansite long enough to see the birthday message go from Happy 60th to Happy 64th!

NOT!

Replying to:

Replying to:

How about that!