The Lee Majors Forum

Lets talk Lee

The Lee Majors Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: HARRIS Down Under Again Again!!

There, I finally have the title correct.

The more I think on McLeod's Daughters, the more I think it has a lot of similarities to Harris D.U., with a littel tweaking.... who knows. Could pick it up again tomorrow, with a few modernisations (but really not many, the vehicles, fashions and obvious style dating things are really unobtrusive, ageless). Heck, could put Lee in it now!

I read an article /interview with Rebecca Gilling, who played the ma. She was pregnant so wanted to be written out, apparently. (This confused me, I wondered why another actress wasn't sought, instead of irreversably changing the storyline). She also said she was very tall, and often had a hard time being cast in some roles b/c of it. (I thought, same as Lindsay Wagner - isn't she 5'10"or 5'11"? ).

Do you know the storyline, LRG?
There are a few funny bits over the Aussie/ american slang sayings. There is a barbeque at one point, when the american part of teh family arrives in Oz, and they have chops (mutton, or hogget ribs with meat) - very downunder food with so many sheep!

Re: Re: Re: HARRIS Down Under Again Again!!

Actually honey, I'm not familiar with anything about it! Don't know tha story line or the period in whihc it is set. I've never even heard of it until you mentioned it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: HARRIS Down Under Again Again!!

I'll post a description when I have a moment spare. Been a tad busy bidding on design contracts of late. Later.