Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: hey Shiri

I know i cant wait either. hmm more excuses, "I just wanted to check if you guys had everything that you needed, and if anything is missing ( wink wink)" thats one you can use. And i think shane will beat kian to the punch. You guys seem more in line with each other then kian and you. and we seriously need to help him with his hair, Hee Heee. Project!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways thanks for sending me di's info as well.

janelle

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hiya hun!

Wow long time no chat.....1 minute since you said 'brb'! lol miss ya already

I'm totally looking fowards to it as well! Gotta think of more excuses for coming to their dressing room though lol

Hey who knows maybe they wouldn't complain!!! lmao!!!!!

llllloooooolllll i'm still not over Kian's hair! Can't wait to tell him to his face how awful it is. Oh and I really can't wait to see Shane & Kian both fighting over me! hehehehe! God help me!

love always,

Shiri Filan

Replying to:

Hey Shiri,

How ya doing. I like the new look on this page. And i cant wait for us to go on tour how much fun that would be. Just remeber the excuse for enetering the dressing of westlife But what is up with kian's Hair? and did G actually have her baby yet? And is marc still single? hmmmmmmmm questions questions questions??????????????????????????????

lol bye girlie.

Re: Re: Re: hey Shiri

hmmmmm how am i gonna explain the camera in my hand?? lol!!!!

omgomgomg don't let him kill him!!! *tears in my eyes* i don't want my baby to die on me......lololololololololololol help i can't stop laughing!!!

hey maybe we can sneak to the guys' rooms at night and do something with Kian's hair......!!!! ANYTHING is better than what he's got now!!!

luv,

Shir

Replying to:

I know i cant wait either. hmm more excuses, "I just wanted to check if you guys had everything that you needed, and if anything is missing ( wink wink)" thats one you can use. And i think shane will beat kian to the punch. You guys seem more in line with each other then kian and you. and we seriously need to help him with his hair, Hee Heee. Project!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways thanks for sending me di's info as well.

janelle

Replying to:

Hiya hun!

Wow long time no chat.....1 minute since you said 'brb'! lol miss ya already

I'm totally looking fowards to it as well! Gotta think of more excuses for coming to their dressing room though lol

Hey who knows maybe they wouldn't complain!!! lmao!!!!!

llllloooooolllll i'm still not over Kian's hair! Can't wait to tell him to his face how awful it is. Oh and I really can't wait to see Shane & Kian both fighting over me! hehehehe! God help me!

love always,

Shiri Filan

Replying to:

Hey Shiri,

How ya doing. I like the new look on this page. And i cant wait for us to go on tour how much fun that would be. Just remeber the excuse for enetering the dressing of westlife But what is up with kian's Hair? and did G actually have her baby yet? And is marc still single? hmmmmmmmm questions questions questions??????????????????????????????

lol bye girlie.