Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: bryan is the best ... nope, Shane is :P

hey Vered,

well i'm sure you've heard this like 1000000000 times before and it's all corny and everything but i'm gonna say it again...... if you really love Bryan and you care for him you'd want him to be happy and Kerry makes him happy then you should be happy as well. she gave him something that he cares for more than he cares about himself - a little baby. anyway just be happy for him cause he's very happy with Kerry and they really love each other.

love always,

Shir.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hello shiri it's me vered from the icq...i want to say that i really love your site and it's great..and I LOVE BRYAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish westlife the best and kerry...DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to say hello to my best friend gilat and to my class and...oops...sorry...and that's it..and again...........

DIE KERRY DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye bye u all love vered and if u want to talk to me my icq is

117553892 thanx and my e-mail is vered1011@hotmail.com c u soon bye love vered

come on ppl....

this is awful.What kinda person would wish for another person to die.A horrible person.That just makes me mad.So if u...forgot ur name...have nothing better to write then **** off will ye?

hehe...i'm so proud of myself now!!lol!

Replying to:

hey Vered,

well i'm sure you've heard this like 1000000000 times before and it's all corny and everything but i'm gonna say it again...... if you really love Bryan and you care for him you'd want him to be happy and Kerry makes him happy then you should be happy as well. she gave him something that he cares for more than he cares about himself - a little baby. anyway just be happy for him cause he's very happy with Kerry and they really love each other.

love always,

Shir.

Replying to:

hello shiri it's me vered from the icq...i want to say that i really love your site and it's great..and I LOVE BRYAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish westlife the best and kerry...DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to say hello to my best friend gilat and to my class and...oops...sorry...and that's it..and again...........

DIE KERRY DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye bye u all love vered and if u want to talk to me my icq is

117553892 thanx and my e-mail is vered1011@hotmail.com c u soon bye love vered