Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi everyone :)

just came back from my first day at work! *yawn* gonna go to sleep soon, just wanted to say hi and sorry i haven't been online all day..... woke up at 5:30am, now it's 8:30pm and i just got back home.... amazing! lol

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

maybe i would....hmnm..i'd start once i finish my exams..then u won't get to be with anyone in my fic lol...just kidding u know i won't be THAT mean..hehe..neway, im gonna go out with my family now..see ya later

Replying to:

start writing one then!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

hehe...i wanna write a fic...if not, i wanna be with Mark in Nelly's fics but she's got him...ok, i want Ben Affleck..but if not, i'll take Shane..ok, he's yours too? bad girl

Replying to:

Hey Cindy!

Thank God someone's posting a message, this message board was SO dead! lol!!

Oh yeah, lotsa people stried the quizes.... go check out the Top 10 Results!

lol i just love these faces and soooo on. hehe they're so cute!

Be online tomorrow!

Love ya fris

Shir XX

Replying to:

Hey ppl,

Just thought I'd post a msg since i didn't do that for a long time..i kinda thought that this message board was lost..i didnt realise it was just before my eyes *starts singing* lol anyway, this site is getting better, great work Shir! i wonder did anyone try out the Bry and Nic's quizes..we spent a long time on that! hehe..anywayz..c ya soon & everyone out there, take care ^_^ now that looked like he was licking, weird! i just want one that stick his tongue out ! ok, imagine...lol...im getting outta hand...i better go..c ya

Love,

Cindy