Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cindy, getting all weird

lol Cindy it's okay hun, we all know what i'm like when i'm tired... actually i am now so i better stop here before i say anything i'm gonna regret later.

thanks again fris, you're the best

love ya loads!

Shir XX

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

lol, actually there's nothing...i forgot to type in the "subject" for that last message so here i am, with the sub "Cindy, getting all weird" thank you!

Replying to:

Shir, as promised..I.ahem...i'm gonna post something here...let's see what's new....

*Cindy "live reporting fr Brunei" : The weather is fine, a lil cloudy..

ok, cut the crap, i didnt actually check if there were clouds, dUH!!! oF course i didnt!!

ok, let's try something better...

*ahem* ......i cant think of anything *sob* I'm sleeeepy...so anyone out there who knows what to post better than me, C'MON, WAKE UP AND GET UR FINGERS MOVIN'

wow, that felt good....lmao!!!! i'm crazy, i know, i'm weird, and i cant type........ok, i'm tired, goodnight and have a nice day

Re: Re: Cindy, getting all weird

awww....u r one good fris...I'm bored..it's 1.15pm here and no one's online... but it's alrite, i'll find stuffs to do..hope to see ya soon, fris...

love,

Cindy

Replying to:

lol Cindy it's okay hun, we all know what i'm like when i'm tired... actually i am now so i better stop here before i say anything i'm gonna regret later.

love ya loads!

Shir XX

Replying to:

lol, actually there's nothing...i forgot to type in the "subject" for that last message so here i am, with the sub "Cindy, getting all weird" thank you!

Replying to:

Shir, as promised..I.ahem...i'm gonna post something here...let's see what's new....

ok, cut the crap, i didnt actually check if there were clouds, dUH!!! oF course i didnt!!

*ahem* ......i cant think of anything *sob* I'm sleeeepy...so anyone out there who knows what to post better than me, C'MON, WAKE UP AND GET UR FINGERS MOVIN'

wow, that felt good....lmao!!!! i'm crazy, i know, i'm weird, and i cant type........ok, i'm tired, goodnight and have a nice day

Re: Re: Re: Cindy, getting all weird

aaaawwwwww nah you're a better fris than i am....

*sigh* Cindy... it's been online one day and i'm going crazy... only 13 more days to go... i think i'm gonna call her after all to get the password.

*can't wait till i read it*

love always,

Shir XX

Replying to:

awww....u r one good fris...I'm bored..it's 1.15pm here and no one's online... but it's alrite, i'll find stuffs to do..hope to see ya soon, fris...

love,

Cindy

Replying to:

love ya loads!

Shir XX

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cindy, getting all weird

lol i just realized i had a typo there... i meant to say "it's been only one day", not "it's been online one day".

sorry! hehe

love always,

Shir XX

Replying to:

aaaawwwwww nah you're a better fris than i am....

*sigh* Cindy... it's been online one day and i'm going crazy... only 13 more days to go... i think i'm gonna call her after all to get the password.

*can't wait till i read it*

love always,

Shir XX

Replying to:

love,

Cindy

Replying to:

love ya loads!

Shir XX

Replying to:

Replying to: