Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: No Subject

lol, I knew u'd say that. so..ahem...I wish Kian and his future girlfriend the best of luck, whoever she is...

love,

Cindy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

*ahem* I do believe you forgot a couple... aren't you gonna wish Ki and his future gf good luck??

Replying to:

yea, it's me again..lol, y'know, it wont be this obvious if ppl keep posting messages here...lol

Yep, I'm here to wish Mark all the best for him and his girlfriend, nevermind if she's not Colette, she could be anyone else, whoever that is..all the best. And to Shane and Gillian, Nicky and Georgina, Bryan and Kerry with their daughter, Molly.

It's amazing being able to grow with their music Can you believe that we've been listening to them since 1999.. Seeing Westlife grow, making music and breaking hearts..

I thank Westlife for their music which is always here with me, thru the good and bad times...

love,

Cindy

Re: Re: Re: No Subject

that's better!

Replying to:

lol, I knew u'd say that. so..ahem...I wish Kian and his future girlfriend the best of luck, whoever she is...

love,

Cindy

Replying to:

*ahem* I do believe you forgot a couple... aren't you gonna wish Ki and his future gf good luck??

Replying to:

yea, it's me again..lol, y'know, it wont be this obvious if ppl keep posting messages here...lol

Yep, I'm here to wish Mark all the best for him and his girlfriend, nevermind if she's not Colette, she could be anyone else, whoever that is..all the best. And to Shane and Gillian, Nicky and Georgina, Bryan and Kerry with their daughter, Molly.

It's amazing being able to grow with their music Can you believe that we've been listening to them since 1999.. Seeing Westlife grow, making music and breaking hearts..

I thank Westlife for their music which is always here with me, thru the good and bad times...

love,

Cindy