Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ello

Hi Sirin!!!Guess which shane i am?Shane filan(Hell no)i gave u one clue already!So use ur brain and guess....anyways,nice site..i should come here often and leave stupid messages!Ok...*thinks*what to say?nice site although u haven't done anything yet!And um.....*thinks again*ah.....nice site....no no i said that already!i think that's all for now...hmmm.....*walks away while thinking about what to say next*

Re: Ello

Hey Shay!!!!

I haven't checked this message bard for a while, didn't see you wrote a message, even though you told me you did when we talked on msn..... anyway! thought of anything to write already?

Talk to ya soon.

Love always,

Shir XX

PS- wasn't that hard to guess who you are

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Sirin!!!Guess which shane i am?Shane filan(Hell no)i gave u one clue already!So use ur brain and guess....anyways,nice site..i should come here often and leave stupid messages!Ok...*thinks*what to say?nice site although u haven't done anything yet!And um.....*thinks again*ah.....nice site....no no i said that already!i think that's all for now...hmmm.....*walks away while thinking about what to say next*