Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hey ya!

I haven't posted a msg here 4 ages so i'm actually starting to feel guilty already...lol!!Anywayz...kewl webdesign u got..love it!Cya...well i'm talkin to ya rite now but....ooooohhhhh well whateva!!

buh-bye!

Re: hey ya!

Sssssoooooooooooo you finally decided to come down here...how sweet of you!! I find it a bit hard to believe that YOU will LOVE anything that's got to do with Westlife....but if you say so! Hehe! Thanks fris!

Love always,

Shiri XX

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I haven't posted a msg here 4 ages so i'm actually starting to feel guilty already...lol!!Anywayz...kewl webdesign u got..love it!Cya...well i'm talkin to ya rite now but....ooooohhhhh well whateva!!

buh-bye!

Re: Re: hey ya!

wot wot wot?!!!!Just cuz i'm not a fan of Westlife doesn't mean i can't like them or a webdesign...((

Replying to:

Sssssoooooooooooo you finally decided to come down here...how sweet of you!! I find it a bit hard to believe that YOU will LOVE anything that's got to do with Westlife....but if you say so! Hehe! Thanks fris!

Love always,

Shiri XX

Replying to:

buh-bye!

Re: Re: Re: hey ya!

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'm sorry of course you can.....

Replying to:

wot wot wot?!!!!Just cuz i'm not a fan of Westlife doesn't mean i can't like them or a webdesign...((

Replying to:

Love always,

Shiri XX

Replying to:

buh-bye!