Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do Me A Favour? Please?

Hi Shiri (I think we spoke before, unless I'm completey out of it and have your website link in my inbox for NO REASON!) and everybody else!!!!!!

Yes, some of you reading this may not believe this; it' really me! I think. But if not really me, do the "real" Mark a favor. Please?

Tmay not seem like a big deal to some of you. A huge deal for me. I don't want to rehash the gossips, but I'm starting to go crazy, or at least thinking that way!

Sorry, let me get to my point! About the stupid Sweden's issue, can somebody (who was actually there or saw me at the Cafe) tell me exacty what your perception of me (or Mark, if you still wish to think so) that night/early morning???? I sincerely don't think I did anything beyond what is deem as appropriate and that one girl is making one hellish life for me right now.

I am (or the "real" Mark) is VERY SO MUCH single. But it doesn't mean living the sex crazy bachelor life. I'm not dating, nor am I in a relationship, BUT there still is a very special girl (I haven't even kissed her so I'm not lying about not dating), and it's not fair that all my love ones have to be put into this predicament. To my plead: whoever was at the Sweden thing, or have been to any of the Westlife Concerts --- Please help me out and put in a couple of kind words in that I've been decent and gentleman like after concerts and parties? Or at least fill in the gap if I interpret every horrid situations wrongly.

I know I'm asking a lot --- but my hands are pretty much tied. I don't even know what to say to convince you guys to help me out. Maybe I deserve this. But I thought since today is her B-Day, hopefully you could cheer her up by wishing her a Happy B-Day, as well as help me convince her that I'm quite a decent guy (if you still believe me as "me" ---Shiri you believe me right)........ Just email me! Yes, it's the real addy!!!! I'm quite desperate at this moment! I even woke up early today!

Re: Do Me A Favour? Please?

Hey Mark,

You THINK we spoke before? Yep we have.

It's Tayo's birthday today? I didn't know that. I will send her a card or something...

So anyway, I can help you. I mean, I can talk to Tayo about this... I wasn't there but I'm sure she'd be willing to listen to me so i'll do my best.

E-mail me if you wanna chat or whatever. It says the address up there.

Love always,

Shiri XX

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Shiri (I think we spoke before, unless I'm completey out of it and have your website link in my inbox for NO REASON!) and everybody else!!!!!!

Yes, some of you reading this may not believe this; it' really me! I think. But if not really me, do the "real" Mark a favor. Please?

Tmay not seem like a big deal to some of you. A huge deal for me. I don't want to rehash the gossips, but I'm starting to go crazy, or at least thinking that way!

Sorry, let me get to my point! About the stupid Sweden's issue, can somebody (who was actually there or saw me at the Cafe) tell me exacty what your perception of me (or Mark, if you still wish to think so) that night/early morning???? I sincerely don't think I did anything beyond what is deem as appropriate and that one girl is making one hellish life for me right now.

I am (or the "real" Mark) is VERY SO MUCH single. But it doesn't mean living the sex crazy bachelor life. I'm not dating, nor am I in a relationship, BUT there still is a very special girl (I haven't even kissed her so I'm not lying about not dating), and it's not fair that all my love ones have to be put into this predicament. To my plead: whoever was at the Sweden thing, or have been to any of the Westlife Concerts --- Please help me out and put in a couple of kind words in that I've been decent and gentleman like after concerts and parties? Or at least fill in the gap if I interpret every horrid situations wrongly.

I know I'm asking a lot --- but my hands are pretty much tied. I don't even know what to say to convince you guys to help me out. Maybe I deserve this. But I thought since today is her B-Day, hopefully you could cheer her up by wishing her a Happy B-Day, as well as help me convince her that I'm quite a decent guy (if you still believe me as "me" ---Shiri you believe me right)........ Just email me! Yes, it's the real addy!!!! I'm quite desperate at this moment! I even woke up early today!