Shiri's Message Board

none

Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: One Last Cry

Justin Timberlake is that lead singer from N'sync, i'm 100% sure that's not him! Thanks for telling anyway

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello,

I'm pretty sure the song one last cry you have on your site is actually sung by a guy named Justin. I found a site about him with the lyrics of the song on it. I also found the exact same song on Kazaa under Justin Timberlake too! I thought it didn't sound like Kian... he sounded almost black to me (the real guy's latino, i think)!

Re: Re: One Last Cry

Oh! I meant that the song was also under Justin Timberlake, but not him! The real singer just goes by Justin.

Replying to:

Justin Timberlake is that lead singer from N'sync, i'm 100% sure that's not him! Thanks for telling anyway

Replying to:

Hello,

I'm pretty sure the song one last cry you have on your site is actually sung by a guy named Justin. I found a site about him with the lyrics of the song on it. I also found the exact same song on Kazaa under Justin Timberlake too! I thought it didn't sound like Kian... he sounded almost black to me (the real guy's latino, i think)!

Re: Re: Re: One Last Cry

I´ve heard the song one last cry and I searched for it on Kazza I found out that it´s Brian Mcknight who´s singing it, so the version you have is by Brian, Kian has never sung this song as far as I know and I heard someone said the orginal guys is latin I don´t know but the version you have is with Brian McKnight cause the guy sounf black who sings it, anyway just wanted to tell you

Replying to:

Oh! I meant that the song was also under Justin Timberlake, but not him! The real singer just goes by Justin.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hello,

Re: Re: Re: Re: One Last Cry

Since when is Brian McKnight black?

And anyway, I have both versions on my computer. One is Brian McKnight's and the other is Kian's.

Replying to:

I´ve heard the song one last cry and I searched for it on Kazza I found out that it´s Brian Mcknight who´s singing it, so the version you have is by Brian, Kian has never sung this song as far as I know and I heard someone said the orginal guys is latin I don´t know but the version you have is with Brian McKnight cause the guy sounf black who sings it, anyway just wanted to tell you

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hello,