Shiri's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question to Shiri!!!

Hi!!

First of all sorry for my bad English!!

I asked you two questions about Nicky`s cousin in `Ask a question!`

A friend of my boyfriend died in a crash and there was a verdict,too. Because of this I`m interested!

You wrote in your answer that there wasn`t anything about the verdict in magazines or newspapers. Was there something about the crash in newspapers? From whom or which does your friend know that there was a verdict? Does she know why? Do you know other things about his cousin?

Please answer me, that would be very lovely!!!

Lovely greetings, Marie

Re: Question to Shiri!!!

Hey Marie,

Your English is pretty good actually!

I'm sorry about your boyfriend's friend.

I asked my friend about the verdict but she said she doesn't remember where she heard about it. Do you know around when was it? This year, last year, or what month?

I'll keep asking around for you and let you know if I find out anything.

Love always,

Shiri

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi!!

A friend of my boyfriend died in a crash and there was a verdict,too. Because of this I`m interested!

You wrote in your answer that there wasn`t anything about the verdict in magazines or newspapers. Was there something about the crash in newspapers? From whom or which does your friend know that there was a verdict? Does she know why? Do you know other things about his cousin?

Lovely greetings, Marie

Re: Re: Question to Shiri!!!

Hello Shiri!

Thank you for your answer!

I think it was in January 1999. The verdict must have been four months later or so.

Lovely greetings!!!

Marie

Replying to:

Hey Marie,

I asked my friend about the verdict but she said she doesn't remember where she heard about it. Do you know around when was it? This year, last year, or what month?

Love always,

Shiri

Replying to:

Hi!!

Lovely greetings, Marie

Re: Re: Re: Question to Shiri!!!

January 1999? I doubt anyone will remember anything about it.

Replying to:

Hello Shiri!

Thank you for your answer!

I think it was in January 1999. The verdict must have been four months later or so.

Lovely greetings!!!

Marie

Replying to:

Hey Marie,

Love always,

Shiri

Replying to:

Hi!!

Lovely greetings, Marie