Return to Website

Bravenet GPSA Web Forum

Welcome to the GPSA Political Web Forum. Floor is open to any / all discussions regarding the socio-political situation in the post-apartheid South Africa. Note that your posting will appear immediately.

Bravenet GPSA Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Hello All

Dunno where this comment has fallen out from, but it's true, those with jobs are holding on to them for dear life. Affirmative action is no joke.

As far as Internet access is concerned, it can be had for R45.00 a month (or in my case R600.00 a year) up to M-Web's ridiculous rate of R135.00 p.m.

If Telkom would just catch a wake-up (or rather the controlling body) it'll make things easier. There's still no light at the end of the tunnel re. the second network operator as ICASA is stalling flat-out!

Re: Hello All

Hi there Deon -
Ja boet - ons werk om ons "job" te hou! Ongelukkig bietjie ongleuk gehad met my "backups" en harde skyf!
En dan gaan ons nog so biethie vakansie hou!

I won't be updating for a while though seeing that the ANC has decided to have the elections two days after Easter Sunday. The Monday is Family Day, Tuesday is a work day (all factories are closed) and Wednesday is election day! So, there's not much as far as motivation is concerned.

Bloody big mouth! You haven't been round for a while, have you?

In the meantime, I'll update the jokes though! What's life without humor?

PS - Mrs. Gerrie's Boss is still in the UK with no plans of returning soon.