Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
children carrying flowers

I had a dream last night where lines of children walked home from school on the either side of the road from me, carrying plants and flowers in pots they had grown. They were all happy, talking/laughing -the sun was shiny - was like one of those mid-summer days. The mood was 'sunny ' and celebratory too.

(In waking life I am a teacher and a gardener - if this has any sigificance)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: children carrying flowers

hi claire,
this dream could just reflect your recent moods ,psychological state,
if dreams state where you are and in what condition ,
or where you should be going,either way it is full of positive vibes,
it will depend on what you associate with the line of children ,
what came to mind was procession,and natural order,
our lives and inner evolution seem to follow a procession of sorts .as jung and his individuation, campbell and the hero's journey testify,
the seasons seem to reflect our psychological and spiritual condition,and they to are part of a procession too,
children ,flowers, summer sun, all reflect promise of better things and fertility,
steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Hi Claire,

Children in dreams can sometimes represent the soul....our current state of being as Steve alluded to in his comments

or

aspects of our personality that are fragmented and developing. I found the imagery of the long lines of children interesting. I wondered how old are they on average....are they all different ages or do most of them belong to one age group?????

I found also the imagery of lines of them interesting.

Perhaps their ages in the dream can tell you something about yourself when you were that age...perhaps something significant happened and the dream is wanting you to revisit your life at that age......

Walking home from school suggests an important lesson completed or in the process of being completed, and given the large number of children, perhaps still to be processed. How many lines of children were there?

That they grew their own plants and flowers is significant....there is something that has been blossoming in the unconscious, perhaps as yet not integrated, ready to be acknowledged.

How old were the kids and how many were there?

Best,
May
p.s. any chance you are pregnant? Dreams like this can also speak to the concerns of an expecting mom

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

This dream is out of sequence. Go to Fighting a Female Dog to see most recent post.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Deleted spam. Go to most recent dream post Dream about winning money.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

An old dream post revisited. Post your thoughts, comments.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee       Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

stats from 7-14-10 to the present