Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Long Dream- HS, Japan, Human Trafficking

I was in high school, but it was more like a huge apartment complex. I was walking everywhere naked. I felt naked but didn't seem to mind my nakedness even though I did feel like everyone could see me. There was a bit about the cafeteria and me not being able to find food but that is very fuzzy so I will leave that out. Then I was in an elevator and a boy jumped down behind me from the emergency exit. He bent me over and started having sex with me. It was rape, but I liked it.

Then I went to my friends house in the complex and apologized for not meeting her baby sooner. She said it was okay. Then I looked out the window and above us were two boys from HS and they were throwing water guns to the floor. I was fearful of them for some reason. I was still naked. I asked my friend if I could use her toilet, I really had to go. I was also telling her about the rape in the elevator which I enjoyed and how I didn't even know who it was and felt like a 'slut'. She said it was okay, we all like sex.

Her toilet was covered in green poo and puke so she said I could use the other toilet, which had a wood board over it and the hole to pee in was the size of a quarter. I could not figure out how in the hell to pee into that tiny hole but had to go so bad I did anyway.

Then those boys jumped into her window and turned into dogs. One was big and shaggy and one was like a little rotty. So they were on the couch doing dog stuff and the big shaggy one started talking. I asked him how he made his money, and I was still thinking of them both as the HS boys, and he said he would steal it from people by biting wads of it out of their wallets, but that he doesn't do that anymore and people pay him to talk. I asked him if his vet knew he could talk and he said yes, but that his vet doesn't like it.

Then I had some kind of power I was showing to my friend, where I could somehow stop myself from aging and skip time. So I skipped to 25 and then I kept skipping until I was 49 but I looked 25 still. We were all very impressed by this for some reason. I was really impressed by it in my dream.

We were in Japan. I was finally dressed. I walked out of her Apartment complex to Japan. I was there on a mission, I was an expert at human trafficking and I was bringing my knowledge to the different organizations in Japan. There were 2 men waiting for me outside, to compete for my help.

One was a hippy grunge white guy, the other was a Japanese/American man. I liked him better, he was very attractive too. He said to me, just come with, you can see how our org. works and decide if you want to join us as our President. So, I went with and sat in on a meeting, which was very laid back, in a house. Everyone was sitting on loveseats and chairs and couches. I really liked the environment and felt the org was doing a lot to help with human trafficking and that I could really contribute to their cause.

I was looking into his eyes and felt a really strong spiritual connection since he was also interested in the same things as me. It felt amazing to meet a man who cared so passionately about the same things I cared about. We kissed, it was the most perfect kiss I had ever felt. We kissed in front of everyone because we couldn't help it, and we just had such a strong connection. It felt unlike anything I'd ever felt, there was a physical and emotional and spiritual connection.

Then I woke up :(

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Long Dream- HS, Japan, Human Trafficking

Angie,
There is that part of you, perhaps strong enough to be defined as a complex that needs to be exposed or is in the process of being exposed {what dreams often attempt to do}. It may have to do with high school years or may be a learning that will further personal growth. Whichever it may be it is welcomed and can offer nourishment {cafeteria} for the soul when discovered and understood. It may have to do with undeveloped/underdeveloped masculine aspects {boy} that can lead to 'the integration of contrasting aspects' within the psyche {sex}. It may be something that needs to be 'forced' on you psychologically by delving deep into the unconscious mind and determine what aspects in your life need nourishment {that you have yet to discover}.

There does seem to be experiences in the dream that point to your past. Something that needs to be 'let out' {toilet} or eliminated from the confines of the unconscious. The 'slut' may be addressing how you feel about yourself, not perhaps in actual experiences but it is perceived. It may also be a term you wish to apply associated with the 'sex' that could provide the lacking nourishment you need.

There does also seem to be experiences that is/was revolting. This is something you may have decided to repress or ignore but the view from the unconscious is slowly opening to show you how important this experience is to your life. It is an opportunity to eliminate these unconscious forces, something you are having a hard time doing.

I will 'skip' further in the dream since I believe we have discovered at least two things that are associated with this dream from your dream post
Violence and Dirtiness. And because you have begun the process of 'eliminating' the job that added to your feeling of dirtiness {in the adult industry} I see the need now to focus on the past, your childhood and developing years. Understandability going into adult entertainment there would is often a foundation begun in early childhood and beyond that is partly responsible for such a move. The constant inclusion of rape in your dream may suggest something of that nature if not an actual experience. I sense there may be problems having to do with some aspects of the relationship with men {sex included-perhaps this is your complex} beyond the dirtiness you feel from early life experiences as well as the job in adult entertainment.

The power you have discovered. Ending the job in the adult industry, perhaps it is the discipline required to do that. You have addressed part of your psyche problems and with this newly discovered power, what are you capable of next?

Foreign countries often symbolize transcending unconscious barriers and discovering new things {about yourself}. Why Japan may be related to recent personal experiences or even personal preferences. You are beginning to take control of your life {because of this new discovered power} and are now feeling better at ease with who you are and where you are headed in life. You have a strong connection with this inner and vital aspect {part of your animus or masculine qualities}. By connecting with this brave new self you are able to discover the great worth that is within you and to confront whatever there may be inside that needs confronting. Including that dark past where the foundations of who you are were first laid.

That will inevitably be the subject of future dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Sorry, can't type much. I fell down & broke my hand. Will come back to type more later.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Angie,
Sorry to hear about your accident. Get well and return when you are able.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Jerry,

My hand is finally almost back to normal. :)

I'm curious to find out what it is I blocked out and need to purge from my subconscious. I feel like there is something there, but I've never been able to fully remember it. I have little bits of memories, but they are short and sometimes painful (physically) so I don't get too far into them.

I really understand about the male in my dream being a part of myself, I like that because it's not often that I am kind to myself.

Angie,
To fully realize what it is that may be blocked out you must be open to letting it out. If you have bits of memory then that may suggest you are repressing those painful memories from earlier in life. They be painful physically but the pain will be as much emotional as well. That is why you have blocked them from your memory.

To access this unconscious information you may need to see a psychoanalyst or psychologist. Jung has a way to self analysis but it requires a lot of work, a whole lot of work. And not everyone is able to stay the course because of the discipline needed. His method is called the Individuation Process. Jung used dreams to access the deep layers of the deep unconscious where these 'dark' memories are stored. What they are actual experiences that had great 'psychic' energy to leave a deep impression on the psyche. Physical and/or psychological abuse are the primary source of such memories and they are products of actual experiences in life, very often childhood. You may have blocked these memories from your conscious mind but unconsciously they remain and will do so until they are made conscious. They can affect who you are, how you act in your current life. A child brought up in an abusive environment often becomes an abuser as an adult toward their own children. If not that then some other affect on the life that usually causes psychological imbalance, complexes, neurosis or worse.

Do you feel there are serious experiences in your early life that may be blocked out? Was there abuse in your childhood and by whom? It is a long task to discover the truths but unless you do you will never be that whole person and your life in some way will be affected by the experiences. Very often the impact is great. It can lead to deep depression or worse.

Of course this is dependent on if there are such painful experiences from your past. There is a thing called false memories but if you look at your childhood and see the possibility of an abusive upbringing then they are most likely real. I suggest some kind of counseling to help discover what it might be that is being blocked out and why. For those of us who follow Jung's formula then the best approach would be in the interpretation of your dreams which are a direct link to the unconscious, both the personal and collective. From what I see in this dream and your Violence and Dirtiness dream there is evidence of such abuse. You may have had worse dreams then these two and if there is the abuse then your dreams will eventually become worse.
Dreams are like the body's immune system. They attempt to right what is out of balance in the mind by informing you of those aspects in your life that are out of balance.

Have you had worse dreams than these and if so it may help to post one of those.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present