Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two spiders

Hi again,

I sure hope you are right, and you most likely are. Of course the fear of her breaking into my life may lead me to the fear of her hacking my computer. It is really almost the same thing. I spend much of my time in the evenings, chatting with friends now, since I can´t get out much. So the computer represents my life in many ways. It is my private sphere. The idea of her being an influence on my daughter haunts me, but in some way I keep those thoughts at a distance.. Maybe I repress them and they surface from another angle? The idea of her sneaking in and me not being able to catch her.
Even though I have these frightening thoughts every once in a while, I feel very safe, and the way things are moving forward makes me feel like I´m on the right path, and that I´m being "looked after".
So many things in my life tells me that everything that happened was clearig the way for good things to come. And now the challenge is to make the best out of the situation for the girls.

My eldest daughter has been a fan of Pippi since she was just one year old.. watching the films, not understanding a word, but still totally captivated! And she still loves watching Pippi. I´ll of course introduce the little one to her too when she´s a bit older!

Thank you for your thoughts

Inanna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 Norway

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Two spiders

Inanna,
Those deepest fears are what are often the focus of our dreams. And your 'life being the time with your computer' is most likely the stimulus of the fear of her hacking into your computer, and thus your life. The good news is you have moved forward.

Pippi has become a family event. And a wonderful tool for the psyche. Just as with mythology the youngest psyche can be 'caught' by such tales as with Pippi because they strike an inner cord. To be able to see it on a screen, that is even better. Raising your children with those wonderful stories from your childhood can only be a positive in their lives. The experiences from your childhood can be a tool for raising your children and to have a such a wonderful guide in doing that, well that is special.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present