Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Extra body parts recurring theme in dreams

Wow thank you! I am very impressed at how well you interpreted that. Lately its been a battle between myself and the world around me. I feel like I am very dissociated and disconnected because of my childhood. You are right that I must embrace my spiritual and creative side. I suffer from a lot of anxiety and feelings of emptiness that keep me from doing my art sometimes? Could there be a split inside me? Many thanks once again :D

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Miami, FL, US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Eddy,
So many times our disconnections are related to childhood. Most often when we begin to look for underlying reasons for emotional conflicts in life, we merely need to look to childhood for answers. Even the greatest of creative minds had their tormented conflicts. And an inability to overcome those conflicts often led to destructive if not deadly behavior. Both were probably related to early life experiences that were imprinted on their psyche. Such early life imprintations are often unconscious stimuli and manifest themselves later in life. That is why I think it so important to recognize the need for a good psychological evaluation of oneself. And a need to learn how to discipline oneself so not to give in to the unconscious torments. Embracing your spiritual, and creative self, is one tool for doing that. And realizing that it is a disciplined life that provides the strength to overcome the internal conflicts. Disciplined in mind, body and spirit.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you once again for your advice. I will try my hardest to discipline myself and find out new ways to control myself. What is an effective way to find out what it is in my unconscious?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Miami, FL, US

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Eddy,
Follow your bliss and don't let the 'social dragons' lure you away from those intended goals of your art education. The fiery dragons of myth are metaphor for the forces of the material/ego world that want to take you off your path.
'If you do it for money, you are off your path. If you do it because it is what you love doing you will always have what you need to reach those goals' {Joseph Campbell}.
This requires discipline and the one thing that takes you away from your path is lack of of. The hero/heroine of myth is brave but more than that they have discipline. That is the one important ingredient to a blissful life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present