Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Yoga Pants

Kristi,
I have two black cats, totally opposite each other. Perhaps that says something about my 'psyche'. One is my first adopted cat, a small female who is totally feminine. The other is a more recent adoptee, a large black male who is the dominate cat in the family. Balance seems to be the message {if there is such a thing}. Of course balance and harmony {the two do get along well} is what I am after in my life. And having so many felines is probably a manifestation of that desire.
Power to the feminine.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,

I've shared pictures of my cats here before, one male and one female. They have a truly wonderful relationship. I have never seen two cats who get along together so very well. Different litters, but same age and raised together since I adopted them as kittens. I've often mused oever their example of balance/harmoy reflected to me. Meaning in all things.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Kristi,

Miss Silver

And beautiful felines they are. It is amazing how cats can adjust to one another after they realize there is plenty to go around for all {food and love}. It seems one other thing that factors in is whether they have been 'neutered'. All but one male I have are 'fixed' and he is disliked by all. But even he has slowly become accepted by the others, to a degree. Jack, my big black male, keeps him in place when his natural instinct to protect his 'territory' kicks in. The strange world of feline society.

A bit of sad news to report. Miss Silver, my small grey cat I took in after my ex-mother-in-law passed away 3 years ago has incurible cancer. She is 18+ years old. Ahe was originally my second wife's cat until she passed away in 2003. A lot of associations to my past that goes with Miss Silver. Although she looks frail and thin she is still getting around quite well and eats well. I'll make her final days as comfortbale as I can.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present