Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saga of dreams

Kevin,
I'll give greater attention to your dream this weekend when I will have more time to thoroughly analyze it.
There does seem to be a lot of going into the 'depths'. Have you experienced a lot of emotional turmoil in your life? Something that has 'deeply' affected you emotionally?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Saga of dreams

Kevin,
I won't break down the dreams in depth because I need to give equal time to other posts.
Continuing with the theme I mentioned previously, I see a lot of emotional energy in your dreams.
Emotional conflicts that run deep. The question is what are those conflicts?

The task is to determine what the 'dark haired girl' represents in your dreams. is she someone you 'dream of' or is she an aspect of your anima? If she is a 'dream girl' then your dreams are probably addressing a desire/need for female 'assistance' in your life, looking for female companionship {the guitar is a symbol for compassion and emotion and has sexual connontations {think of serenading a lovely woman with your guitar}. There are unconscious conflicts to this aspect of yourself perhaps having to do with difficulties in securing female companionship.

If it is an anima aspect then you may be having difficulties in expressing your feminine side {showing compassion, love}. My sense is the dreams are addressing issues to do with female relationships. It does seem one of the biggest problems is your own self, attitudes or personal issues that get in the way of acquiring a proper 'feminine' relationship.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present