Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A bothering dream my friend had.

Thanks for the help. We realize that she won't really die in 7 days. We figured it was symbolism. I appreciate the reply and I am looking forward to the upcoming interpretation.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 CA.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Christoper,
The dream language 'sitting on a bed next to her head' probably represents unconscious emotions {emotions that are stronger that the conscious mind realizes}. Cody is at the center of these emotions and her 'thinking' about that may be what is 'killing' her. There needs to be better communication, perhaps between her and Cody or perhaps with her self, about the relationship. That part has been 'silent' suggesting it has not happened {the needed communication}. The 'noose' may be something she has created, being 'hung up' either on Cody or some aspect of the relationship.

Perhaps the relationship with Cody is so strong, perhaps too strong, they are causing her to put herself in an unneeded situation. Or as you stated in your description his controlling attitude is becoming too much for her to bare. Either way it does seem to be a bit unhealthy.

An important thing to remember since you are communicating someone else's dream. It must be as she stated the dream without your personal bias. That would distort the dream message. Your restating of the dream may include your own feelings which would not be a part of her dreams. Her dreams are about her. Period.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so much for your ideas on her dream. I am a little biased, because I can't stand Cody. But I didn't twist the message. I just posted the exact messages she sent me, word for word.

Again, thank you so much. She and I both appreciate it greatly.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 CA.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Christopher,
You are a good friend indeed. Have you conveyed to her my interpretation? Her response would be appreciated.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present